As part of its accelerating shift to electrification, Mercedes-Benz is rolling out new vehicles and concepts at a staggering pace. During the 2021 IAA Mobility show in Germany, the automaker showed off the Concept EQG, an all-electric tackle its legendary G-Class SUV. Since it launched the GT-R right here 14 years ago, Nissan has steadily added extra energy and updated the car’s tech to help keep it relevant. That trend continues with the 2021 GT-R T-spec, a brand new high-end GT-R variant with exclusive options and styling choices.
Our latest critiques cowl the newest trucks—the 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz and 2022 Nissan Frontier. Genesis has made a reputation for itself with striking, value-forward fashions as snug and upscale as those from rivals. The automaker’s latest creation is the GV60 electric SUV, a model that marks a departure from its previous SUVs and demonstrates Genesis’ vision of its electrified future. For 2022 Ford is increasing the elder statesman Explorer lineup with new choices and a extra highly effective normal engine for some trim levels. Tech Experience Index Study, which measures how effectively automakers convey new applied sciences to market.
Research By Value
Plus, thanks to its 5-door sportback body type, it boasts unimaginable utility. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety has carried out crash tests on the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe. The automotive receives impressive scores for its capacity to forestall a crash and defend its passengers from harm should a collision happen. Once the redesigned 2021 Hyundai Elantra hits American highways, you won’t mistake it for anything but what it’s.
- This week, we reported on a quantity of automotive news objects and supplied professional critiques.
- This week, we covered electrifying news from Mazda and Lincoln and provided manufacturing updates on the 2021 Ford Bronco and 2022 Subaru Forester.
- Based on recent testing performed by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety , Volvo is nicely on its approach to reaching that lofty milestone.
- While numbers aren’t fairly where they were forecast to be, a quantity of automakers noticed year-over-year increases for the primary time in months.
- Volkswagen right now introduced adjustments and updates to its new automobile and SUV lineup for the 2022 mannequin yr.
- The compact crossover SUV is expected to provide 37 miles of electric driving range and boasts what Ford claims is a class-leading EPA fuel economy score of a hundred MPGe.
According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety , the refreshed 2022 Kia Stinger sportback improves upon its safety score thanks to new headlights. The car now earns a Top Safety Pick+ rating from the IIHS, the best one potential. At today’s Tech Moment presentation, Volvo confirmed off its Concept Recharge, a not-so-subtle preview of what we’ll see from the company going ahead. Facing more and more beefy, off-road-ready competition in the form of the Ford F-150 Raptor and the Ram 1500 TRX, Chevrolet has give you a more hardcore model of the Silverado 1500.
On June 15, 2021, Ford officially began production of the 2021 Bronco. Mazda has introduced a new vision for the future that brings it into the twenty-first century and past. The small pickup truck market was nonexistent earlier this year, however things are heating up considerably with two new entrants in 2021. The Hyundai Santa Cruz is starting to hit the streets now, and later this 12 months, the Ford Maverick will make its look.
The Acura RDX is a sporty premium SUV with a lively turbocharged engine, partaking dealing with, and a premium inside. Following a complete overhaul for the 2019 model 12 months, updates have been subtle… until now. For the 2022 mannequin 12 months, consumers can spruce up their 2022 Charger or Challenger with two new look packages that bring numerous exterior and inside styling upgrades however no changes to powertrains or output.